While our communication and discussion platforms are still being developed and formalised, members are already finding tremendous personal and professional benefit from:
- Networking and sharing ideas and perspectives on the work we do.
- Participating in surveys and decision-making processes that determine the direction and focus of SALDREP.
- Sharing information on matters pertaining to working safely and remotely during COVID-19.
- Discussing and troubleshooting some of the practicalities of using technology to effectively conduct processes online, through video conferencing and by telephone.
Future planned benefits include:
- Providing access to case law updates, training and mentoring to help our members become and remain skilled, world-class professionals.
- Offering assistance and guidance on going “digital” and “paperless” with mediation, arbitration, hearings, consultation and training; in a world that is still very dependent on in-person processes and paperwork.
- Liaising and cooperating with the CCMA, Bargaining Councils and Private Agencies to offer SALDREP members to assist and offer services when required at short notice.
If you have any proposals or suggestions, please contact your the SALDREP Regional Forum administrator closest to where you are based. Refer to our SALDREP Team Members page for more information.
Are you a part-time mediator or arbitrator performing work for the CCMA, bargaining councils or a private agency? You may be eligible for full SALDREP membership, which is being offered free of charge for a limited time! Click on this link and take a moment to complete your membership form. We will be in touch!